Facilities Online Work Order System
Click on the link below to submit a Work Request:
The login and password are both “realest” (lower case) and not your Novell or email login.
For emergency repairs during regular business hours, please contact the Real Estate Office at 597-2195 or Facilities at 597-2486. For emergency repairs after hours, weekends, and holidays, call Campus Safety and Security at 597-4444.
An emergency is defined as a problem that would result in harm to you or others or cause damage to the building and must be resolved in the same day.
If you have more than one problem you are reporting to Facilities, you must submit a separate work request for each problem. For example, the outlet by the bed in the master bedroom is not working and the cabinet door above the stove has fallen off the hinges. Each problem requires a different shop to do the work and a separate work order will be generated for each shop.
In the description:
Include your apartment number, if applicable.
Indicate a day/time when the shop can enter your unit to make the necessary repair(s). The work will be scheduled at least 5 days after the work request has been submitted.
Be very specific when filling in the description of work required.
- Window is broken
- What room is the window in?
- Is the glass broken? Is the glass cracked? Is there glass on the floor?
- Does the window not open or close?
Is the frame damaged?
- Dishwasher is not working
- Does the dishwasher turn on?
- Dishes are not getting cleaned?
- Does not complete the cycle?
Water is not draining?
- Leak in bathroom sink
- How bad is the leak?
- Is the leak coming from the faucet or base of faucet?
- Is the leak underneath the sink?
- Is the cabinet underneath the sink wet?